LIKE, REALIZING STUFF | UPDATE #2

3:12 pm


I decided writing a new update post (since it's been months since my first one) is the best way for me to tell you guys what's going on in my life. If you guys want me to be writing more personal posts, or you would prefer if I stuck to my usual stuff comment down below. Also if I don't throw something else on my blog, this month will be filled with review posts.

So, what have I been up to? Well, I've been trying to write on this blog more, preferably once a week. I've settled down into school and my neighbourhood and city, which I love. Christmas was a fun chance to spend some time with my family since I lock myself up in my room every day, going on my laptop. 

But that's all the boring stuff. The stuff you don't want to hear. Newsflash, that's my life. Lately, though, I've been feeling stuck. Or as Kylie says "Like, Realising stuff".

But it's true. I've come to realise that everything I'm doing in school is preparing and possibly affecting my future. The grades I get, friends I make, teachers I have. I've also realised that I need to have a plan. As a child, you just go to school then go home repeat, repeat, repeat. But, now I have to find a goal I have to work towards. Which is, get a job, get good grades & get a degree. Those would be my long term goals. And I can't fall off course because if I do what's my plan then? 

Responsibility. It's something I'm still struggling to understand. As a child, your parents are responsible for you. Now I'm responsible for myself every little thing I do reflects on me, on how people see me. All of the above may seem daunting, especially to me, but if you think about it that's what the whole world is doing. Learning to be responsible. 

Everybody is preparing for the future and everybody is dealing with responsibility, that's just how life works. I'm getting pretty deep with this post, I know. I'll stop now.

Blogging. I love it, I'm so happy I started it young too. I mainly started it because I didn't want to put my face on youtube (I'm still too scared to do it now - I wouldn't want people in school to know) But then I found out about blogs. I didn't really know what they were, though, until I realised most of the sites I visited were blogs. It's a way for me to be myself, even if no one knows.

I think that's all I should write for now. I don't want to confuse you guys with my ramblings. If you feel the same way about any of the topics I discussed comment down below.


I hope you enjoyed this post and don't forget to share, comment and follow all my social medias which you can find on the sidebar or on my 'contact' page.

Thanks for taking the time to read x

PS. I know I used the American spelling of 'realise' in the title and URL. 'REALIZE' felt stronger than 'REALISE'. I also use American versions of words (I say mom not mum) I'm sorry if that's annoying.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It's great you started blogging young. I was 26 when I started mine!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I started because I also needed somethig to focus on. It's been a great journey. Love your blog by the way x

      Delete

Popular Posts