PROS AND CONS OF VEGETARIANISM

7:23 pm

Hey!

As with any type of lifestyle there are LOTS of pros of vegan and vegetarianism, but sometimes people forget there still are cons. I've listed out a few of these down below!
*Make sure you have knowledge about a diet or lifestyle change before you commit to it, it may not suit you if you have a health condition 

Pros : 
  • Healthier for your body
  • You are saving innocent lives
  • Can be cheap as you are not buying meat/dairy
  • Lower risk of heart disease
  • Lengthens your lifespan
  • Some meats contain too much saturated fats 
  • Studies show that vegetarians are up to 40% less likely to develop cancer than meat eaters
Cons :

  •  Less money for meat production companies therefore less money for your community
  • You can become deficient in some vitamins and protein
  • May not be suitable if you have diet requirements 
  • Meat is the best source of vitamin B12, a vitamin necessary to nervous and digestive system health
Though there may be more pros than cons in this list, I would advise you do your research and consult your doctor first.
Hope you enjoyed xx
Sorry this was such a short post! After I write a beauty post I've decided I'll use "filler" posts - short yet kind of interesting little posts to make sure I post regularly! 
I hope you all are OK with this.  
Follow me on Bloglovin! The rest of my links are on my contact me page.
Love you all x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts