WHAT TO WATCH ON NETFLIX

4:29 pm

My Favourite TV shows 

Hey guys! So today im going to be telling you some of my fave tv series (or basically some things i think you should check out on Netflix) lol.I know alot of these are quite popular and well known so i tried to make sure there was at least 1 or more that i didn't think was well known.  These aren't in any particular order btw


                                                      Grey's Anatomy

                                         
                                              How to get away with murder 




                                                      Pretty little liars




  Stalker



                                                              Reign


                                                        Teen wolf



                                                    The Walking Dead



                                                          The 100

                                              Orange is the new Black

                                                               Dexter


What are some of your favourite tv shows? Comment them down below! If you have time maybe you could vote in the poll on the right, I would really appreciate it!
 Hope you enjoyed this post xx
Follow me on Bloglovin! The rest of my links are on my contact me page. 
Love you all x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts